About

June 16, 2014

Father's Day Weekend Love

We started off this weekend by caging this girl, seriously now that she can crawl she crawls. EVERYWHERE. Needless to say she's not a huge fan but I think she's getting used to it :)
Caging her allowed us to finish Breaking Bad- which we were binge watching on Netflix for about a month. I have to say I wasn't a fan at first but the last two seasons were pretty bomb.


 Saturday afternoon we met my dad & Bev for lunch at Gabriel's Fountain. Their fries. That's all.

 On Father's Day my mom & Brett had a barbeque at their house.

 Cam is so lucky to have THREE Grandfathers & one great grandfather, or Poppoppop as she calls him ;)
My baby sister randomly likes to jump into every picture. She's so cute.

Yep, those are her little toes back there.

:)

1 comment:

  1. Baby cage! Crawling is intense, definitely had many things to baby proof. I wished we could have gated off just the living room but it is such an odd shape we couldn't quite figure out how.

    Sounds like a fun weekend! Love the baby sister toes =)

    ReplyDelete