About

October 2, 2014

11 Months

In only a month my baby will be a year old... WHAT?!
I seriously cannot wrap my head around how fast this year has gone by
yet at the same time it feels like so long ago that this girl couldn't even roll over.

So different yet so the same.
Monthly StickersApple Eye Baby Shop

This month has brought on a HUGE milestone
SHE'S WALKING.
Not like walk everywhere all the time walking, 
but walk when she feels like it type walking.

We're so excited, yet so nervous at the same time
Luckily, Chris had off of work yesterday so we installed the gate to block
her from the stairs/kitchen/front door JUST in case she gets too fast for me to keep up.


We got her first trick or treat bucket. 
I'm so excited that in just a few weeks it will be filled with 
candy for us parents to eat, YES ;)

She touched her first real pumpkin & wore
these adorable leggings both in the same day.
Can you tell we're so excited for October around here??


& I discovered that my infant daughter has a cuter wardrobe than I do.

Moccs: AvrieBlue  
Bow: JumpingandJellyBean 
Pants: Baby Gap

Diet: It's basically the same as last month, only now I try to give her 3 snacks a day as well.
& she still begs like a pup whenever she sees me or Chris eating anything & she's not invited to the party.

Milestones: WALKING!
She's started to dance whenever she hears music & I'm obsessed
Top two teeth are poking through!
I think that she's starting to realize that two naps a day is for the birds, yikes.
She's figured out how to use sippy cups!

Favs: Eating just about everything
Her daddy (what else is new?)
Water
Disney Jr. channel
Dancing
Walking
Attempting to run then face planting onto our oh so soft couch pillows
Being held 
Pulling all of the bags of chips off of our open shelf in the kitchen
Chewing on jewelry- is my baby strange?
 
Not So Favs: The new gate that we installed yesterday
Shoes 
Waiting for more than 2 seconds for her bottle when she decides that she wants one
 Getting dressed
Momma's Not So Favs:

Discovering that her hair is DEFINITELY way too long for her baby mohawks :/
 Another big milestone is coming for all of us this month
Chris & I are going to my cousins wedding next weekend & we're 
both leaving Cam for the first time for TWO nights.
Luckily, I have the greatest best friends who are coming to stay at
our place to watch her so I know she'll be absolutely fine.
I just hope that I'll be fine! ;)





 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, whata cutie!!! That pumpkin picture is wayy too sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete