About

October 8, 2014

Some Simple Fall Decor

Considering that I've only been decorating my own place for
a little over a year now, I'd have to say that fall decor 
might be my favorite.
I just love the simple color scheme & it blends
 right in with our usual stuff :)


This year I decided to test my crafty side & put my Pinterest account to good use


I found this printable on Pinterest
I think it's the perfect little saying for our little entryway

I made this fabric banner for a random wall
that I just had no idea what to do with.
It was so simple to make; I just cut up a bunch of fabric pieces
& tied them around a long strand of string.
What I love most about this is that it can be imperfect but still look pretty.

I picked up some of the orange, foam pumpkins from the Dollar Tree
& spray painted them white 
Props to Dollar Tree on that gold pumpkin though ;)

A simple little leaf banner for our mirror.
I got the leaves from the Dollar Tree & just bought
white craft paint from Michaels, gave them about two coats & was satisfied.
The mini clothespins are from Hobby Lobby.
I love how the orange & red colors are still poking through & again, I love
how they don't need to be perfect to be pretty


& of course we need to decorate our baby, right? ;)

As you can tell, I'm an amateur at crafting & decorating in general
but these easy ideas made our home feel festive in no time :)


3 comments:

  1. Such perfect decor!! I love the print!! But, I must say, your little cutie is the best part of this post :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd have to agree with you on that one ;)

      Delete