About

October 31, 2014

Weekly Favorites

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Having a babe really makes the holidays
SO much more fun & exciting.
I don't think I've been this excited for Halloween
since 8th grade, okay maybe senior year of college
but still, you get the point ;)

I.
 These tutu tights will forever be my favorite
oh & the fact that our baby is drinking milk now.
Hallelujah, no more mixing bottles!


II.
My cousin is pregnant & we couldn't be more excited
for Cam to have a new little bestie cousin.

III.
These cookies from Trader Joes-
I could eat the entire thing in one sitting
 & so could Cam ;)

IV.
My fiance who picked up drawing just a few months
ago & can amazingly draw this. Like, what??
Lineman by day, artist by night.

V.
Cam's 1st birthday party is on Sunday
& I am SO excited.
Mostly because of this 5 lb bag of yogurt covered pretzels
that I ordered for the favor bags
 Seriously though, Nuts.com is amazing
I ordered these at noon on Monday & they arrived on my
doorstep at 10:30 AM on Tuesday.

VI.
IT'S HALLOWEEN!
next is Cam's birthday
& then Thanksgiving
& then Christmas.
I LOVE this time of year :)


Linking up, for the first time ever, with Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment