About

October 6, 2014

A Perfect Fall Day

I cannot get over how perfect of a fall day Sunday was
it was chilly but beautiful & this little fall festival was just calling our names



The world's cutest & tiniest aunt & uncle joined us :)



They had a little corn maze which was an awesome shelter from the
FREEZING winds & we managed to find our way out in under 5 minutes, yay!



Cam was so tired afterwards that she fell asleep in the
 car at a record speed of 2 minutes
SO Chris & I took advantage of this by driving to Sonic to get some 
cheesy tator tots & cheesecake bites
Chris was happier about this than he looks, I promise ;)

When we got home I plopped my pretty new mums
& pumpkins down on our porch
& called it a day :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pumpkins and mums!! Looks like a pretty perfect Sunday to me!!

    ReplyDelete