About

December 5, 2014

Friday Favorites

I.
The Target dollar spot.
I'm sure you already know how amazing
this little section is but have you seen it in all of
it's holiday glory??
I bought a set of 2 holiday gift bags for only $1
Can't beat it.

II.
That is all.
Just make sure you refrigerate the dough
for at least 2 hours before baking-
I can't believe how much of a difference
it actually makes in the cookie.

III.
Sleeping in until 9 AM.
Thank you, Chris.

IV.
I'm officially finished with Christmas shopping
so for the rest of December we can just 
sit back and watch cheesy Hallmark movies
while sipping on some peppermint hot chocolate.
Speaking of which, I almost have 5 stickers which means
a free drink for me, woo!

V.
The Voice.
We've been watching this show for 3 seasons
now & the talent this season is amazing.
There's usually at least 1 or 2 people
that we don't like in the top 6
but this season we love EVERYONE.
So fun to watch.
& the camaraderie between the judges is the best.

Christmas is only 20 days away!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment