About

December 4, 2014

Stocking Stuffer Ideas

Chris has been off work since the 
beginning of November & decided to take
off for all of December as well.
We are LOVING it.
Lots of days filled with Netflix & playing
Heads Up, charades deck of course.

As I've been perusing the internet the past few weeks
for gifts for all of our family
I've comprised a list of some awesome stocking stuffers.
I.
You can never go wrong with some good
kitchen supplies &
these would fit perfectly into a stocking

II.
These look so comfy &
I would wear them ALL OVER.

III.
I've been wanting to try one of these
so bad & figured they would fit perfectly into 
a stocking, maybe I'll have one in there
Christmas morning ;)
IV.
I came across this shop through Instagram
& I cannot handle the cuteness that
is their tulle, sequin camera straps.
Any of the girlys who own a DSLR
would definitely appreciate one of these.

V.
I, for one, cannot sleep with
my rings on
& these trays are perfect
to stash small jewelry on while you sleep.

VI.
Or, you could always just stick one of these in there.
You can never go wrong with one of these ;)




1 comment: