About

September 12, 2014

Weekly Favorites

On Friday's I like to be random & list
my favorite things that happened this week:

I.
These boots in "taupe"
They just look like the perfect combat boots
However, I'd rather spend that $180 on food, I'm serious, that's how I think.
ANYWAY, I did some searching & ultimately ordered
These boots in "cognac"
Again, I'm usually pretty satisfied with the quality of Target's shoes 
& saving that much money makes my my wallet smile :)

II.
Becoming a mom did something to me & I am officially
obsessed with baking & cooking.
That being said my arms are starting to cramp up due to ferociously mixing away
So, this Kitchenaid mixer was put on my Christmas Halloween list ;)

III.
Did you know TJ Maxx now has online shopping?!
I don't know if this is breaking news or I'm just late to the party
But either way,
amazing.

IV.
I've had my eye on this for a couple weeks now & am kicking myself
for not buying it while Express was having an awesome sale
 I'm just waiting for it to go back on sale & in my cart it will go.

V.
I made this fabric banner yesterday & I think it adds the
perfect touch of fall colors
to our little home :)

VI.
The fact that I woke up this morning &
my weather app said 58 degrees.
YES.

 VII.
This girl wearing her denim vest & lace leggings.

Have a good weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment