About

September 19, 2014

Weekly Favorites


I.
Two of my best friends came over this week
& one of them just got a puppy
& this
might be my new favorite picture.
Cam LOVED him, except when he started kissing her.

II.
I made this cream cheese filled pumpkin bread
& it was delicious.
Next on my list are these pumpkin spice cheesecake bars.

III.
I've been seriously wondering why the song 
"Best I Ever Had" by Gavin Degraw
isn't more popular??
So catchy.

IV.
 Happy Halloween mail day this week!
I ordered Where is Baby's Pumpkin from Target
The "I'm Bootiful" onesie is from Old Navy
& right now it's only $4.47!

V.
 Chris was bummed that one of his zip ups 
shrunk in the dryer.
But I, on the otherhand, am not so bummed ;)

VI.
Target's Halloween section.
Just go.
You might decide that you want to throw a Halloween party after.

1 comment:

  1. haha, Baxter uses kisses as his defense! Op kid is getting too touchy feely time to give her kisses. Puppy kisses are the cutest. Even if not the most welcome.
    Love the onesie!

    ReplyDelete