About

September 26, 2014

Weekly Favorites

I.
This girl & all of her teeny, tiny happiness
 & the fact that she's been gracing us with 2 1/2 hour naps in the afternoon this week.

II.
When it comes to decorating I like subtle colors,
nothing too bright & bold because I tend to get sick of it.
Therefore, Home Goods was pretty much out of the question for me for fall/Halloween this year.
 I've DIY'd a lot of my decor & I love how everything has turned out.
I think I'll write a post next week dedicated solely to my little projects :)

III.
Speaking of decorating
I had two random walls in my house that I had no idea what to do with
& I figured that out this week w/ some free printables I found off of Pinterest
& some white pictures frames from Christmas Tree Shop
Random kitchen wall:
Printables via
I swear they're all straight & even I must have been holding my phone crooked?
& I swear I didn't take my anger out on the wall- there's some sort
of beam behind the wall in the spot where all of those little holes are so the nails didn't get very far
eventually I gave up on that spot ... eventually.

Random dining room wall:
Printables via
Since Chris is from Oklahoma & I'm from Jersey I thought this was a perfect idea.
Originally these were some random colors but since grey is my favorite (not kidding)
I decided to save some color ink on my printer.
You can't tell from this photo but I took some glitter paint and colored the states
in with it to add some shine to them & I love it :)

IV.
The Voice & more specifically, Pharrell.
He's just so peaceful & has amazing insight.
I would definitely choose him.

V.
I watched the new episode of Grey's Anatomy last night
& I kid you not I predicted 95% of the occurrences.
I don't know if I should be proud or not?
Anybody else able to predict everything???
 

Have a happy weekend :)
We're going to my brother & sisters' 4th birthday party tomorrow
it's farm themed & we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment