About

November 26, 2014

Thankful

I cannot believe that tomorrow is Thanksgiving.
Hanging out with family & EATING TONS OF FOOD,
there's no better scenario in my book.

I'm SO thankful for my little family
& the roof over our head for these cold,
snowy days.

Just a little flashback to last Thanksgiving:


To be completely honest I don't remember
much of last Thanksgiving
probably due to the lack of sleep that 
being a noob mom entails,
but I do remember how tiny
& how freakin' cute Cam looked in her first dress
& that huge bow (which still fits her)
UGH.
For the first time this year I'm going Black Friday shopping.
I figure it's one of those things you have to try
at least once in your life & then
never do it again.
We'll probably just end up bailing on the idea
altogether and going to see The Hunger Games.
But at least I can say I've tried it once ;)

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment